Andrew Vance
What does it mean to you?
Pencil
Phyllis Stanwood (iNPC) • Aislin Darragh (2nd gen) • Alejandros Espinosa (2nd gen iNPC)
What does it mean to you?
Trees
-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop
What does it mean to you?
Life
I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
What does it mean to you?
death
STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown
Andrew Vance
What does it mean to you?
pirate
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
What does it mean to you?
Captain Jack Sparrow.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus