Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-8

M. North
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-7
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-8

M. North
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-7
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
I think imma go to bed so -8. 

Thanks for your time!
Blaze Flyte~

Stamina 6 Agility 6 Strength 4 Control 4 ArcPower 4 Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-9 I need to sleep soon too!

PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-10

"There is very little cherry in this cherry soda and I do not like to be deceived," - M.L
STA: 5, AGL: 4, STR: 4, CTL: 6, AP: 5, ACC: 6
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-9!
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-8
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-9.

Because we all have those little twinkles and those little twinkles are all important and beautiful and without even one the sky just wouldn't be the same.