What does it mean to you?
Glass
"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander
What does it mean to you?
Shatter.
What does it mean to you?
Pieces.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
What does it mean to you?
Puzzles
"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander
What does it mean to you?
Sudoku
"The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are. The second greatest is learning to be happy with what you find."
Sta-3 Eva-7 Str-3 Wis-6 Arc-9 Acc-7
What does it mean to you?
Numbers
-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop
What does it mean to you?
Accounting
Speaking Font: Futura | Stamina: 6 - Evasion: 9 - Strength: 1 - Wisdom: 10 - Arcane: 3 - Accuracy: 6 | "First Year Pride."
What does it mean to you?
Bank
I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
Andrew Vance