Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

94

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
95

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
94

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
95!

I'm confused but I'm just gonna go with it

C. Quinn
and until we meet again.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
96

~James Louis Henderson~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
95

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
96
Last edited by Anatole Evans on 27 Mar 2018, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
97

~James Louis Henderson~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
96

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
97
Last edited by Anatole Evans on 27 Mar 2018, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5