Food Game

Rhubarb

chill, it's only chaos

Food Game
Bon Bon's

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

Food Game
Sesame

Food Game
Energy Bar

Speaking Font: Futura | Stamina: 6 - Evasion: 9 - Strength: 1 - Wisdom: 10 - Arcane: 3 - Accuracy: 6 | "First Year Pride."

Food Game
Rice

Food Game
Enchilada

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

Food Game
Apple

Food Game
Eggplant

-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop

Food Game
Tofu

"The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are. The second greatest is learning to be happy with what you find."
Sta-3 Eva-7 Str-3 Wis-6 Arc-9 Acc-7

Food Game
Utah scones

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."