What does it mean to you?

Humans

-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop

What does it mean to you?
Climate change

chill, it's only chaos

What does it mean to you?
Disaster

Stamina: 7 - Evasion: 6 - Strength: 5 - Wisdom: 6 - Arcane Power: 6-Accuracy: 5
Alpha of the Pack and Writer of the Celestious Chronicles

What does it mean to you?
Tornado

The less you reveal, the more others wonder

What does it mean to you?
Destruction

What does it mean to you?
Rubble

The less you reveal, the more others wonder

What does it mean to you?
Waste

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
plastic

"So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings."

What does it mean to you?
Toys

What does it mean to you?
Fun.


Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile.