What does it mean to you?

Bee Gees

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
Honeybees

What does it mean to you?
Honey

The less you reveal, the more others wonder

What does it mean to you?
Winnie the Pooh

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
Animals

-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop

What does it mean to you?
Jungle

The less you reveal, the more others wonder

What does it mean to you?
Forest

What does it mean to you?
Adventure

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
Hero.


Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile.

What does it mean to you?
Villain

"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander