Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

78

Then fiiiiight us if you dare! :")

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
79

We're too far ahead for you to stage a comeback!

C. Quinn
and until we meet again.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
80. Gryffinclaw forever!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
81

Dream team!

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
82. Keep it going!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
83

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
84. So close!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
83

One does not need an army to fight a battle.

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
84.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
83

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5