Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

60! Huzzah!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
61

We're getting clooose

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
62. I'll be impressed if we win today.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
63

Of course we'll win today! No doubt

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
64. Don't mention those who shall not be named.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
65

I'm here to help!

C. Quinn
and until we meet again.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
66! Welcome to the battle, Cecily! Good to see you again!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
67

Whoopsy doopsy :D

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
68. Almost there.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
69

Will you send me an angel?