Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

50!

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Whoo hoo! 51!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
52 :)

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
53. Let's keep it going!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
54  Yeeah!

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
55!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
56!

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
57  There's three of us now!

~James Louis Henderson~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
58. We're killing this!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
59

Will you send me an angel?