Food Game

Ice cream

“This is only a foretaste of what is to come, and only the shadow of what is going to be.”
Stamina: 9 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 9/ Wisdom: 7 / Arcane Power: 7 / Accuracy: 11

Food Game
Macaroon

Food Game
Nectarine

-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop

Food Game
Eggplant

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

Food Game
Tortilla!

stamina. 7 evasion. 8 strength. 4 wisdom. 6 arc power. 8 accuracy. 7
muggle condition. healing sage.
CC: 73781E

Food Game
Acai bowl

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

Food Game
Lettuce

-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop

Food Game
Edamame bean

Curiosity Killed the Cat
| STA: 7 | EVA: 6 | STR: 4 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 6 | ACC: 7 | Dhampir & Perfectionist

Food Game
Naan

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown

Food Game
Nonpareil

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."