What does it mean to you?
Managed
I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
What does it mean to you?
Karen.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
What does it mean to you?
Mean
I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
What does it mean to you?
ghost
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
What does it mean to you?
Halloween.
What does it mean to you?
Holiday
"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander
What does it mean to you?
Memories
“This is only a foretaste of what is to come, and only the shadow of what is going to be.”
Stamina: 9 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 9/ Wisdom: 7 / Arcane Power: 7 / Accuracy: 11