What does it mean to you?

Glitter

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
Crafts.


Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile.

What does it mean to you?
Art

"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander

What does it mean to you?
Gallery

Life is much easier when you just chill out | enzo delcroix |

What does it mean to you?
Collection

Stamina: 7 - Evasion: 6 - Strength: 5 - Wisdom: 6 - Arcane Power: 6-Accuracy: 5
Alpha of the Pack and Writer of the Celestious Chronicles

What does it mean to you?
Hobby.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Fun

The less you reveal, the more others wonder

What does it mean to you?
Games

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
Entertainment

Curiosity Killed the Cat
| STA: 7 | EVA: 6 | STR: 4 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 6 | ACC: 7 | Dhampir & Perfectionist

What does it mean to you?
Books

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."