Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

26
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
25

slytherpuff unite

Because we all have those little twinkles and those little twinkles are all important and beautiful and without even one the sky just wouldn't be the same.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
26, nope

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
27                                                                                                                                                                                  We haven't gotten anywhere

~James Louis Henderson~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
28. Sadly, I agree.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
29 Well, at least we're getting close to 30

~James Louis Henderson~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
True. 30.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
31 Hopefully no slytherpuffs come to rain on our parade.

~James Louis Henderson~
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
32. Don't say that or they'll come and break our streak.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
33 Oh yeah, that has happened a lot now that I think about it...

~James Louis Henderson~