What does it mean to you?

Hamilton

"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander

What does it mean to you?
popular

Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 6 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 5 | Accuracy: 6

What does it mean to you?
stereotypical

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
bias

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
angry

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
upset

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
tears

-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop

What does it mean to you?
Melancholy

"The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are. The second greatest is learning to be happy with what you find."
Sta-3 Eva-7 Str-3 Wis-6 Arc-9 Acc-7

What does it mean to you?
Phlegmatic

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
confused

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |