Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

9

A hotdog? As a sandwich? What?????
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
10

Mk, personally I define a sandwich as something that has some grain/bread product that encases both top and bottom sides of a sandwich when you hold it as the rest of the world holds it. So a hot dog wouldn't be a sandwich by my definition, since the bun would be encasing it on the left and right, rather than the top and bottom.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
11 - ANATOLE IS CORRECT!

Claryssa North, Ravenclaw First Year ~ https://www.hogwarts.io/memberlist.php? ... ile&u=1506
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
12. Boo yah.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
13

I concur fully. I don't know what makes a sandwich a sandwich in my mind, but for some reason I never think of hamburgers as sandwiches either. But hotdogs are a hard pass -- no debate there.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
14. Glad we're all in agreement!

However, is a tomato a fruit or a veggie?

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
15

I know the evidence is stacked against me, but I have to say vegetable. It's just too strange to think about it the other way.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
16

Technically, it is a fruit, because the seeds are on the inside...but I still call it a vegetable.

C. Quinn
and until we meet again.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
17
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
18! Both of you have made excellent cases, and I honestly don't know which way I lean either.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5