Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-1. Love seeing people pelted!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
0!!

Fun times...

C. Quinn
and until we meet again.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
1!
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
2! Excellent come back!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
3! I agree!
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
4, let's keep this up, Gryffinclaw!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
6!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
7! ~ Let's start up a topic of discussion. Is a hotdog a sandwich or not?

Claryssa North, Ravenclaw First Year ~ https://www.hogwarts.io/memberlist.php? ... ile&u=1506
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
8! I'm not sure. I've never had one, honestly!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5