What does it mean to you?

Beetlejuice, the musical after seeing the above musical, I remembered that me and my friend would sing say my name together before all of this happened

"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander

What does it mean to you?
Hamilton,

(re-watching it way to many times on Disney+)

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Teddy Bear (Hamilton Bear)

What does it mean to you?
toy

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Kids

Just me...
Aulia Johnson Hanthway

What does it mean to you?
Trix cereal "Trix are for kids"

What does it mean to you?
fruit loops

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
frosted flakes

best cereal ever

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Snowflakes

Curiosity Killed the Cat
| STA: 7 | EVA: 6 | STR: 4 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 6 | ACC: 7 | Dhampir & Perfectionist

What does it mean to you?
Snowman ☃️

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8