What does it mean to you?

Dreams

Curiosity Killed the Cat
| STA: 7 | EVA: 6 | STR: 4 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 6 | ACC: 7 | Dhampir & Perfectionist

What does it mean to you?
Clouds

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
Sky

"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander

What does it mean to you?
Stars

Curiosity Killed the Cat
| STA: 7 | EVA: 6 | STR: 4 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 6 | ACC: 7 | Dhampir & Perfectionist

What does it mean to you?
constellations

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Big dipper

No, I won't smile, but I'll show you my teeth
Stamina: 5 || Evasion: 4 || Strength: 2 || Wisdom: 8 || ArcPower: 4 || Accuracy: 7

What does it mean to you?
gravity falls

hehehhehehe

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
animated

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
Anime

"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander

What does it mean to you?
Fairytale

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)