OOC Let's Chat!

:wow:

PC:
Vesper G. H.
xxxxx
“People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear,
non-subjective viewpoint — it’s more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly… time-y wimey… stuff.” - The Doctor

OOC Let's Chat!
It's the first time ive seen you in this account lol

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Guess who’s back

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 20:45 It's the first time ive seen you in this account lol
Yeah, she only got approves like two days ago :lol:

PC:
Vesper G. H.
xxxxx
“People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear,
non-subjective viewpoint — it’s more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly… time-y wimey… stuff.” - The Doctor

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! Congrats!

Also, Emmy, I’m glad you got back inside! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Colette Loxley wrote: Today, 20:57
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 20:45 It's the first time ive seen you in this account lol
Yeah, she only got approves like two days ago :lol:
Yay, congrats! it's such a shame we can't rp together

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 20:39
Vesper Hawkins wrote: Today, 20:34
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 20:32
Vesper Hawkins wrote: Today, 20:29 Hi Isla! hru? :)
Suffering, u?
I'm ok. Why are you suffering? :(
Chem hw, got if during holiday week and my lil brain is frying trying to remember all the formulas and stuff
oof. My math hw is not going so well for me either :lol:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Vesper Hawkins wrote: Today, 21:04
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 20:39
Vesper Hawkins wrote: Today, 20:34
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 20:32
Vesper Hawkins wrote: Today, 20:29 Hi Isla! hru? :)
Suffering, u?
I'm ok. Why are you suffering? :(
Chem hw, got if during holiday week and my lil brain is frying trying to remember all the formulas and stuff
oof. My math hw is not going so well for me either :lol:
I'm never finishing this, i give up

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 15:52
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:03
Isla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 21:02
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 21:01
Isla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 20:38 Hello stranger
ISSYYYYYYYY
CECEEEEEE
HOWS MY OLDIE
DROWNING IN HW U?
DAME OMGG

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎