OOC Let's Chat!

Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 20:29 And no worries about not having any RP experience by the way. I've only been here for around 2 weeks and people on the site are super welcoming :smile: You'll have an AMAZING time!
Thank you, You're so cute!

OOC Let's Chat!
Vesper Hawkins wrote: Today, 20:29 Hi Isla! hru? :)
Suffering, u?

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 20:32
Vesper Hawkins wrote: Today, 20:29 Hi Isla! hru? :)
Suffering, u?
I'm ok. Why are you suffering? :(

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 18:21
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:14 *sighs* guys..... i just locked myself out of my house ..... and my dad cant come with the spare key till 6.50....
Noooooo! :'(
I managed to get in safe! But i did get a bit cold haha

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Vesper Hawkins wrote: Today, 20:34
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 20:32
Vesper Hawkins wrote: Today, 20:29 Hi Isla! hru? :)
Suffering, u?
I'm ok. Why are you suffering? :(
Chem hw, got if during holiday week and my lil brain is frying trying to remember all the formulas and stuff

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning! :)

PC:
Vesper G. H.
xxxxx
“People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear,
non-subjective viewpoint — it’s more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly… time-y wimey… stuff.” - The Doctor

OOC Let's Chat!
i almost said hello then saw is still vesper but different lol

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
:grin:

PC:
Vesper G. H.
xxxxx
“People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear,
non-subjective viewpoint — it’s more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly… time-y wimey… stuff.” - The Doctor

OOC Let's Chat!
:cute:

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton