Let's Chat!
Welcome to H.io Blue-Night! It's wonderful to meet you!Blue-Night White wrote: Today, 20:13 Hello, I'm new here, let me introduce myself. My name is Blue-Night, I'm very kind, sweet, and sociable. I love squirrels, foxes, honey, snow, the cold, the Northern Lights, and my family! I don't have any role-playing experience, but I'm delighted to meet you!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Thank you very muchVesper Hawkins wrote: Today, 20:21Welcome to H.io Blue-Night! It's wonderful to meet you!Blue-Night White wrote: Today, 20:13 Hello, I'm new here, let me introduce myself. My name is Blue-Night, I'm very kind, sweet, and sociable. I love squirrels, foxes, honey, snow, the cold, the Northern Lights, and my family! I don't have any role-playing experience, but I'm delighted to meet you!Feel free to owl me if you have any questions
![]()
Let's Chat!
Welcome! SO nice to meet you! Same as Vesper, feel free to reach out if you have any questions (although I'm also super new so no guaranteeing I'll know answers haha!)
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"
Let's Chat!
i just realized many people add colors to their names lol
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
And no worries about not having any RP experience by the way. I've only been here for around 2 weeks and people on the site are super welcoming
You'll have an AMAZING time!
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"
Let's Chat!
Hi Isla! hru?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |