OOC Let's Chat!

Blue-Night White wrote: Today, 20:13 Hello, I'm new here, let me introduce myself. My name is Blue-Night, I'm very kind, sweet, and sociable. I love squirrels, foxes, honey, snow, the cold, the Northern Lights, and my family! I don't have any role-playing experience, but I'm delighted to meet you!
Welcome to H.io Blue-Night! It's wonderful to meet you! :) Feel free to owl me if you have any questions :P

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Vesper Hawkins wrote: Today, 20:21
Blue-Night White wrote: Today, 20:13 Hello, I'm new here, let me introduce myself. My name is Blue-Night, I'm very kind, sweet, and sociable. I love squirrels, foxes, honey, snow, the cold, the Northern Lights, and my family! I don't have any role-playing experience, but I'm delighted to meet you!
Welcome to H.io Blue-Night! It's wonderful to meet you! :) Feel free to owl me if you have any questions :P
Thank you very much

OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome! SO nice to meet you! Same as Vesper, feel free to reach out if you have any questions (although I'm also super new so no guaranteeing I'll know answers haha!)

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you very much

OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
i just realized many people add colors to their names lol

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
:P

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
And no worries about not having any RP experience by the way. I've only been here for around 2 weeks and people on the site are super welcoming :smile: You'll have an AMAZING time!

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi vesper!

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Isla! hru? :)

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8