OOC Let's Chat!

hi wanna be my friend anybody im bored

OOC Let's Chat!
Daphne Cecilia Ashford wrote: Today, 19:24 hi wanna be my friend anybody im bored
Definitely Daphne! You can owl me aswell!!
We all would love to be your friends!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Daphne Cecilia Ashford wrote: Today, 19:24 hi wanna be my friend anybody im bored
Im always happy to be friends with people! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Daphne Cecilia Ashford wrote: Today, 19:24 hi wanna be my friend anybody im bored
Hi Daphne! Welcome to Hio!

Feel free to send me an owl if you need a friend, and I'd also recommend signing up for the Mentorship Programme!

"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.

OOC Let's Chat!
Daphne Cecilia Ashford wrote: Today, 19:24 hi wanna be my friend anybody im bored
I'll be your friend owl me if you need help or anything

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
Night y'all

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello, I'm new here, let me introduce myself. My name is Blue-Night, I'm very kind, sweet, and sociable. I love squirrels, foxes, honey, snow, the cold, the Northern Lights, and my family! I don't have any role-playing experience, but I'm delighted to meet you!

OOC Let's Chat!
Blue-Night White wrote: Today, 20:13 Hello, I'm new here, let me introduce myself. My name is Blue-Night, I'm very kind, sweet, and sociable. I love squirrels, foxes, honey, snow, the cold, the Northern Lights, and my family! I don't have any role-playing experience, but I'm delighted to meet you!
HELLO! I'm Isla, and if you have any question and stuff, feel free to owl me, on that same note, consider joing the mentees proogram: here. WELCOME

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 20:18
Blue-Night White wrote: Today, 20:13 Hello, I'm new here, let me introduce myself. My name is Blue-Night, I'm very kind, sweet, and sociable. I love squirrels, foxes, honey, snow, the cold, the Northern Lights, and my family! I don't have any role-playing experience, but I'm delighted to meet you!
HELLO! I'm Isla, and if you have any question and stuff, feel free to owl me, on that same note, consider joing the mentees proogram: here. WELCOME
Hi, thank you very much

OOC Let's Chat!
Blue-Night White wrote: Today, 20:19
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 20:18
Blue-Night White wrote: Today, 20:13 Hello, I'm new here, let me introduce myself. My name is Blue-Night, I'm very kind, sweet, and sociable. I love squirrels, foxes, honey, snow, the cold, the Northern Lights, and my family! I don't have any role-playing experience, but I'm delighted to meet you!
HELLO! I'm Isla, and if you have any question and stuff, feel free to owl me, on that same note, consider joing the mentees proogram: here. WELCOME
Hi, thank you very much
no worries

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium