Let's Chat!
Noooooo!Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:14 *sighs* guys..... i just locked myself out of my house ..... and my dad cant come with the spare key till 6.50....
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Guys doing my detention
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
Let's Chat!
I saw that post!
Let's Chat!
World.
I am bored.
*yawns*
I am bored.
*yawns*
"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.
Let's Chat!
Just finished it
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
Let's Chat!
You’re speedy!
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
Let's Chat!
Well I should become more acitcerFawkes Chaos wrote: Today, 17:55It's been like 2 weeks or soTina Carilla wrote: Today, 17:48Oh gosh.Fawkes Chaos wrote: Today, 17:39 Ooo. Fawkes is possibly getting detention from either ebony, dido, Cecilia or all three and all for very different reasons
@Dido Bleaklane
YOUR A PREFECT? SINCE WHEN
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."