OOC Let's Chat!

What's good gang? Also, why are you guys talking about detention? Someone gonna get one or—?

Discover what's new, recover what's old

OOC Let's Chat!
Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 16:41 Guys Whats your favorite soup
I really love chicken noodle soup and Wonton soup

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Mercedes Rubio wrote: Today, 17:19 What's good gang? Also, why are you guys talking about detention? Someone gonna get one or—?
Yep me 🤣

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
Ohhhh XD

Good luck

Discover what's new, recover what's old

OOC Let's Chat!
I don't think Diana would ever get into detention. Latoya might though for trying to sneak into the Greenhouses while at Hogwarts to see the plants...

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 17:26 I don't think Diana would ever get into detention. Latoya might though for trying to sneak into the Greenhouses while at Hogwarts to see the plants...
Nice to meet you! I just quickly read your ency haha and yes I agree, Diana doesn't seem like she would be in detention

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
oh no not detention… sage always feels horrible when she has to give someone detention when she patrols

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah I'm still waiting Ebony is very busy

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
Mentions of a detention thread? :wow:

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
Yep Im getting detention 2nd detention

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe