Let's Chat!
What's good gang? Also, why are you guys talking about detention? Someone gonna get one or—?
Discover what's new, recover what's old
Let's Chat!
I really love chicken noodle soup and Wonton soup
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Yep meMercedes Rubio wrote: Today, 17:19 What's good gang? Also, why are you guys talking about detention? Someone gonna get one or—?
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
Let's Chat!
I don't think Diana would ever get into detention. Latoya might though for trying to sneak into the Greenhouses while at Hogwarts to see the plants...
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Nice to meet you! I just quickly read your ency haha and yes I agree, Diana doesn't seem like she would be in detentionDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 17:26 I don't think Diana would ever get into detention. Latoya might though for trying to sneak into the Greenhouses while at Hogwarts to see the plants...
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"
Let's Chat!
Yeah I'm still waiting Ebony is very busy
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
Let's Chat!
Mentions of a detention thread?
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
Yep Im getting detention 2nd detention
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe