OOC Let's Chat!

Tomato soup. Classic but absolutely divine. Also I love this question so much. What is your favourite soup?

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Wong wrote: Today, 00:38
Tina Carilla wrote: Yesterday, 14:26
Avery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 01:26
Tina Carilla wrote: Yesterday, 01:11 I just finished watching all three Enola Homles movies
Ooo! Those are great! Did you like them?
LOVED them
@Lauren Wong
BESTIEEE
Heyyyy!
i have math class soon but I don't want to do itttt.

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 16:46 Tomato soup. Classic but absolutely divine. Also I love this question so much. What is your favourite soup?

Omg sameee, and i also like pumpkin soup, broccoli soup and more

OOC Let's Chat!
I love chicken soup I think your new pfp is really pretty

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 16:41 Guys Whats your favorite soup
Ohhh, I don't really have one, because i'm picky about all i eat, but Colombian chicken and potato soup, also know as ajiaco is the best.

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 16:55
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 16:46 Tomato soup. Classic but absolutely divine. Also I love this question so much. What is your favourite soup?

Omg sameee, and i also like pumpkin soup, broccoli soup and more
Yessss tomato soup!!!!! Whooo!!!
I also like those two soups. I once had a garlic and cheese soup when I was on holiday and I know it doesn't sound the most appetising but MY WORD it was delicious. And it was served in bread. Literally the bowl was bread and you ate the bowl with the soup.

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 16:55 I love chicken soup I think your new pfp is really pretty
Thank you 🙏

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys what do you think Ebonys gonna give me as detention she said it would be worse than cleaning the abandoned toilets

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
I didn't know detention was a thing !

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:16 Ooh cool!

Never watched it what's it about?
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:14 Ooo am doing hw..
Also watching..the TLC..Harry potter: wizards of baking..
Cakes about hp..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."