Compliment the person above you! GAME

Amaliee!
Where do I even start?
You are one of the most wonderfulst people I have ever met. You are such a bright star, who always knows how to make others feel loved, seen and welcomed.
You are such an angel, who has done nothing but giving your devotion to the people you care about.
You are also so loving. I always love when we text, your encouraging words, always brighten my day<3
And you are soo cute, whenever you are mad, it‘s actually really funny to watch It‘s a good thing trust….

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Compliment the person above you! GAME
CLARKIEEEEEE
It passed time since I saw you in here that or I'm blind, probably that.... you're so sweet, an idol, an angel in the earth, so lovely with every single person in here, ilysm
@ Vivienne Thorneheheheh, yeah, if you want, I don't have any problem ^^

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒑
- 𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒐 𝑫𝒊 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒐

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Damaris— one of the coolest people on site, and really sweet and kind to everyone!<3

@Clark Stellan— Clarkie, Clarkie, Clarkiee where do I even start with this gorgeous being of a person? helpp all that glaze T.T and geez, I'm glad you find it entertaining when I'm mad 🙄 You are just so so so so so unbelievably amazing, talented, cool, sweet, joyful, inspiring and quite literally an angel that has graced us with your heavenly presence!<3 just receiving a text from you brightens my day. You're really sweet and wholesome to anyone everyone, and I love that about you :33 and everything else about you, of course, but that goes without saying! UwU
Oh gosh, how beautifully you write; such poetic, heart-wrenching words, like I could neverrr—
And omg, my coding legend!!!! I love love love how creative your mind is in all aspects—writing, drawing, coding!! Omg, like one person cant be this talented at everything—
And I will never stop gushing about your gorgeous, gorgeous voice, accent, heart and quite literally everything about you!!! And so athletic omg :0 And did I mention what a cutie you are?
I love you so so so muchhh, mwahh!!<3

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
OMG amalie its been agesss since ive seen you, your such a diva, a funny and kind amazingly sweet person acc one of my favs fr <3

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it