Compliment the person above you!
You look so cute and adorable^^
πΎπππ πππππ πππππ, πππππ π πππππ ππππ ππ ππππ π πππ
- π΅πππ π«π π¨πππππ
Compliment the person above you!
You're really cool, and seem very sweet as well!!<3
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.
Compliment the person above you!
You're so beautiful and kind, I love your name, pfp, you seem to be an angel^^
πΎπππ πππππ πππππ, πππππ π πππππ ππππ ππ ππππ π πππ
- π΅πππ π«π π¨πππππ
Compliment the person above you!
Awwies thank youu!!<3
I could say the same of you; you have the coolest pfps and you're really sweet to everyone :33 read your thread with Jay, and I must say I love your writing!!
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.
Compliment the person above you!
Hehehehhehe, thank youuu^^
You're an angel, an idol in here, I have to read some of your threads but I feel I will like the way you write
You're an angel, an idol in here, I have to read some of your threads but I feel I will like the way you write
πΎπππ πππππ πππππ, πππππ π πππππ ππππ ππ ππππ π πππ
- π΅πππ π«π π¨πππππ
Compliment the person above you!
Omg nooo, don't read my my writing; it's saurr embarassing T.T
You're very very very cool and also really sweet to everyone!<3 love your ency as well ^^
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.
Compliment the person above you!
Hehehehhehe, now I want to read them moreeeee
You're so sweet with everyone, an angel, so lovely
You're so sweet with everyone, an angel, so lovely
πΎπππ πππππ πππππ, πππππ π πππππ ππππ ππ ππππ π πππ
- π΅πππ π«π π¨πππππ
Compliment the person above you!
Dami! So sweet, friendly, and welcoming to every single person on here!<3
Every interaction we've had, you've been so kind and you seem so fun to talk to
do we need a RP together?
Every interaction we've had, you've been so kind and you seem so fun to talk to
do we need a RP together?
Compliment the person above you!
Vivienne!! You're really cool and sweet, and so fun to talk to!! And the fact that you're an f1 fan as well! :
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.