OOC Let's Chat!

:bye:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye: Hiiii! :D

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Bella!! Watcha doin??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hogwarts lol but also schoolwork ^^
Wondering if I should start a RP or not too bc I don't know whether I would be able to commit to it yet :grin:

You?

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo am doing hw..
Also watching..the TLC..Harry potter: wizards of baking..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh cool!

Never watched it what's it about?
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:14 Ooo am doing hw..
Also watching..the TLC..Harry potter: wizards of baking..

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:14 Ooo am doing hw..
Also watching..the TLC..Harry potter: wizards of baking..
Ooo! I’ve heard of that show!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Xio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 01:02
Colin McCoire wrote: Yesterday, 01:00
Angel O'Connor wrote: Yesterday, 00:45 I don't like paper straws
I like paper straws!! :wow:

What about noodle straws? :wow:
Image posted by the member
*le gasp!*

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Maybe with squeezy cheeze!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:10
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 14:44
Clark Stellan wrote: Yesterday, 16:47
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Yesterday, 16:29 :thinking:
What are ypu rolling your eyes at ml?
Definitely not at you ml!<3 Sorry darling, went offline right after that post, and opened hio only now :sweatingbullets:
Ohh glad to knoww, I wasn't the source of your annoyance this time eventhough I love annoying you....
What do you meannn, you never annoy me :(( you mean you do that on purpose!? :0

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes colin*

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock