Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd bean!
| ┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Hendrik Van der Leclerc ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── Ⅱ ₊ Ⅱ |
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Simply lovely! ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── ⊹ Sta 8 ┊ Eva 7 ┊ Str 7 ┊ Wis 7 ┊ Arc 7 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹ |
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st, thanks!
You can succeed if you try. Determination, faith, courage, daring and passion - You might belong in Gryffindor, Where dwell the brave at heart, Their daring, nerve and chivalry, Set Gryffindors apart.
Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd, thanks!
𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪.
𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔞𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔦𝔱.
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Tenth, thanks!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Thanks! Can't remember the number bc I forgot to post here after clicking it -- maybe 2nd?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Yes! finally! First collection finished on Isla!
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton