Compliment the person above you! GAME

You look so cute and adorable^^

π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰ π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’• π’‘π’π’˜π’†π’“, π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝒂 π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’• 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒑
- π‘΅π’Šπ’„π’ π‘«π’Š π‘¨π’π’ˆπ’†π’π’

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Actually really sweet and super kind :D

Its during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light - Aristotle

shop ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš helena βœ§Λ–Β°. ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really cool, and seem very sweet as well!!<3

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're so beautiful and kind, I love your name, pfp, you seem to be an angel^^

π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰ π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’• π’‘π’π’˜π’†π’“, π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝒂 π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’• 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒑
- π‘΅π’Šπ’„π’ π‘«π’Š π‘¨π’π’ˆπ’†π’π’

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Awwies thank youu!!<3
I could say the same of you; you have the coolest pfps and you're really sweet to everyone :33 read your thread with Jay, and I must say I love your writing!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Hehehehhehe, thank youuu^^
You're an angel, an idol in here, I have to read some of your threads but I feel I will like the way you write <3

π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰ π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’• π’‘π’π’˜π’†π’“, π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝒂 π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’• 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒑
- π‘΅π’Šπ’„π’ π‘«π’Š π‘¨π’π’ˆπ’†π’π’

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Omg nooo, don't read my my writing; it's saurr embarassing T.T
You're very very very cool and also really sweet to everyone!<3 love your ency as well ^^

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.