How Well Known Are You On HiO?

3/10, just because I've never actually seen you before! Super excited to meet you! :)

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 you've actually did, I'm just on a different acc

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Ohhhhh ok!! :lol: :biggrin: What account?
Found it! Yes hi!

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hey Nancy^^

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hey!! :D

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Nancyy ^^

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen around but never really interacted

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10 you are THE Nick Jameson, I've known you since BEFORE I joined the site cause of marcella ofc

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Is that my Ezraa I see?? :wow:

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ