OOC Let's Chat!

Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:22 Angieee how's Sunday so far?
HI NELLIE!!!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:22 Angieee how's Sunday so far?
very sleepy and annoying XD

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
I get it..I was sleeping till 12:30 and now am eating breakfast at the time of lunch T-T

HELLLOOOO HANNAAAAAA

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:36 I get it..I was sleeping till 12:30 and now am eating breakfast at the time of lunch T-T

HELLLOOOO HANNAAAAAA
HELLOOO NELLIEE!! ahhhh, why is latin so hard

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 08:20
Clark Stellan wrote: Yesterday, 18:51
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 18:37
Clark Stellan wrote: Yesterday, 18:01
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 18:00

same same :3
IS THAT A WILDLIFE MARCE??!! :cute:
LOL YES I GUESS XD
AND CLARKIE MAH HEART HOW ARE U TODAY?? :D
MARCEEE MY STARR!!
I AM GOODIES, HRUU MY UNIVERSE?:3
*gets up from the floor*
CLARKIEEE MY SOUL!!! <3
OMGG IM JUST DOING AMAZING AND YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME! AND OH MY HEART HOW WAS YOUR DAY?
*pulls marcella into a hug*
YAYYY SOOO GLAD YOU ARE DOING AMAZINGGG MY HEARTTT<33
Eheheh awiess come on :blush:

MY DAY WAS GOODIESS

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 08:42
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:36 I get it..I was sleeping till 12:30 and now am eating breakfast at the time of lunch T-T

HELLLOOOO HANNAAAAAA
HELLOOO NELLIEE!! ahhhh, why is latin so hard
No idea! T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:56
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 08:42
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:36 I get it..I was sleeping till 12:30 and now am eating breakfast at the time of lunch T-T

HELLLOOOO HANNAAAAAA
HELLOOO NELLIEE!! ahhhh, why is latin so hard
No idea! T-T
Our teacher so mean too :(((

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:56
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 08:42
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:36 I get it..I was sleeping till 12:30 and now am eating breakfast at the time of lunch T-T

HELLLOOOO HANNAAAAAA
HELLOOO NELLIEE!! ahhhh, why is latin so hard
No idea! T-T
Our teacher so mean too :(((
What? How??

W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 09:16
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:56
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 08:42
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:36 I get it..I was sleeping till 12:30 and now am eating breakfast at the time of lunch T-T

HELLLOOOO HANNAAAAAA
HELLOOO NELLIEE!! ahhhh, why is latin so hard
No idea! T-T
Our teacher so mean too :(((
What? How??
Its just his personality hes so sassy and like merciless but sometimes hes fine and makes dad jokes

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:56
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 08:42
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:36 I get it..I was sleeping till 12:30 and now am eating breakfast at the time of lunch T-T

HELLLOOOO HANNAAAAAA
HELLOOO NELLIEE!! ahhhh, why is latin so hard
No idea! T-T
Our teacher so mean too :(((
Awww..how about study it online?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."