Let's Chat!
HI NELLIE!!!!
Let's Chat!
very sleepy and annoying XD
Let's Chat!
HELLOOO NELLIEE!! ahhhh, why is latin so hardPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:36 I get it..I was sleeping till 12:30 and now am eating breakfast at the time of lunch T-T
HELLLOOOO HANNAAAAAA
Let's Chat!
*pulls marcella into a hug*Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 08:20*gets up from the floor*Clark Stellan wrote: Yesterday, 18:51MARCEEE MY STARR!!Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 18:37LOL YES I GUESS XD
AND CLARKIE MAH HEART HOW ARE U TODAY??![]()
I AM GOODIES, HRUU MY UNIVERSE?:3
CLARKIEEE MY SOUL!!!
OMGG IM JUST DOING AMAZING AND YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME! AND OH MY HEART HOW WAS YOUR DAY?
YAYYY SOOO GLAD YOU ARE DOING AMAZINGGG MY HEARTTT<33
Eheheh awiess come on
MY DAY WAS GOODIESS
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Let's Chat!
No idea! T-THana Suzuki wrote: Today, 08:42HELLOOO NELLIEE!! ahhhh, why is latin so hardPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:36 I get it..I was sleeping till 12:30 and now am eating breakfast at the time of lunch T-T
HELLLOOOO HANNAAAAAA
Let's Chat!
Our teacher so mean tooPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:56No idea! T-THana Suzuki wrote: Today, 08:42HELLOOO NELLIEE!! ahhhh, why is latin so hardPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:36 I get it..I was sleeping till 12:30 and now am eating breakfast at the time of lunch T-T
HELLLOOOO HANNAAAAAA
Let's Chat!
What? How??Hana Suzuki wrote: 55 minutes agoOur teacher so mean tooPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:56No idea! T-THana Suzuki wrote: Today, 08:42HELLOOO NELLIEE!! ahhhh, why is latin so hardPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:36 I get it..I was sleeping till 12:30 and now am eating breakfast at the time of lunch T-T
HELLLOOOO HANNAAAAAA((
| W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Let's Chat!
Its just his personality hes so sassy and like merciless but sometimes hes fine and makes dad jokesWinter Angelo wrote: 48 minutes agoWhat? How??Hana Suzuki wrote: 55 minutes agoOur teacher so mean tooPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:56No idea! T-THana Suzuki wrote: Today, 08:42HELLOOO NELLIEE!! ahhhh, why is latin so hardPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:36 I get it..I was sleeping till 12:30 and now am eating breakfast at the time of lunch T-T
HELLLOOOO HANNAAAAAA((
Let's Chat!
Awww..how about study it online?Hana Suzuki wrote: 55 minutes agoOur teacher so mean tooPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:56No idea! T-THana Suzuki wrote: Today, 08:42HELLOOO NELLIEE!! ahhhh, why is latin so hardPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:36 I get it..I was sleeping till 12:30 and now am eating breakfast at the time of lunch T-T
HELLLOOOO HANNAAAAAA((