OOC Let's Chat!

@Emmlet Trap Welcome to Hogwarts! Your ideas are really nice however if they stayed here, they will get lost due to other people chatting. If you have any RP idea or looking for one, I recommend checking out this thread! Enjoy roleplaying~!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
👀

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: Today, 06:30 👀
*Boops Silas*

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 06:31
Silas Norwood wrote: Today, 06:30 👀
*Boops Silas*
Need a poking emoji :lol:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: Today, 06:33
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 06:31
Silas Norwood wrote: Today, 06:30 👀
*Boops Silas*
Need a poking emoji :lol:
My favorite thing to do

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 21:50
Isla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 21:39
Avery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 21:26 EMMY! :wow:

I’m super allergic to dogs and had to let my aunt’s dogs out. (Usually my sis does it but she’s not home). Lol I’m going to end up sneezing soon too.
Oh dear. I have never met someone alergic to animals. I hope you get better? or whatever they say to allergic people?
Really? Wow. Unfortunately my dog allergy is something that’s gotten worse as I get older. (Honestly have to use my inhaler when I’m around them.) I’m also technically allergic to cats, but I’m fine around outside cats. I think it’s mainly just the dandruff indoors that gets me.

Also, made a delicious oatmeal cake earlier! :drool:

Image posted by the member
That looks so yummy 😋

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
*cutely jumps in after loosing motivation for a couple weeks*

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kip hru

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
Good, how are you? ^^

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good wanna like RP

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe