OOC Let's Chat!

Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:39
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:26 EMMY! :wow:

I’m super allergic to dogs and had to let my aunt’s dogs out. (Usually my sis does it but she’s not home). Lol I’m going to end up sneezing soon too.
Oh dear. I have never met someone alergic to animals. I hope you get better? or whatever they say to allergic people?
Never?? I feel like it’s common o_o

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:39
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:26 EMMY! :wow:

I’m super allergic to dogs and had to let my aunt’s dogs out. (Usually my sis does it but she’s not home). Lol I’m going to end up sneezing soon too.
Oh dear. I have never met someone alergic to animals. I hope you get better? or whatever they say to allergic people?
Really? Wow. Unfortunately my dog allergy is something that’s gotten worse as I get older. (Honestly have to use my inhaler when I’m around them.) I’m also technically allergic to cats, but I’m fine around outside cats. I think it’s mainly just the dandruff indoors that gets me.

Also, made a delicious oatmeal cake earlier! :drool:

Image posted by the member

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:50
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:39
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:26 EMMY! :wow:

I’m super allergic to dogs and had to let my aunt’s dogs out. (Usually my sis does it but she’s not home). Lol I’m going to end up sneezing soon too.
Oh dear. I have never met someone alergic to animals. I hope you get better? or whatever they say to allergic people?
Really? Wow. Unfortunately my dog allergy is something that’s gotten worse as I get older. (Honestly have to use my inhaler when I’m around them.) I’m also technically allergic to cats, but I’m fine around outside cats. I think it’s mainly just the dandruff indoors that gets me.

Also, made a delicious oatmeal cake earlier! :drool:

Image posted by the member
I have no idea what oatmeal is, had to google it and realized that i don't like it. Picky eater.
Silas Norwood wrote: Today, 21:50
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:39
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:26 EMMY! :wow:

I’m super allergic to dogs and had to let my aunt’s dogs out. (Usually my sis does it but she’s not home). Lol I’m going to end up sneezing soon too.
Oh dear. I have never met someone alergic to animals. I hope you get better? or whatever they say to allergic people?
Never?? I feel like it’s common o_o
Eh, i don't thinks it's that common in my family or friends, or it could also be since i know like 5 people apart from my family

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, that’s fair I guess

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
that post kinda made me realize how little friends i have lol

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Henlo

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Should I binge watch buffy the vampire slayer or supernatural today?

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 54 minutes ago Should I binge watch buffy the vampire slayer or supernatural today?
SPN 8)

"An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough!"