OOC Let's Chat!

I'm sneezy today

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 21:11 I'm sneezy today
Oh dear, do you have a cold?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 21:11 I'm sneezy today
Me too! Hope you get better soon!

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles online* :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
EMMI!

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 21:21 *wiggles online* :wow:
Heyyyy

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
EMMY! :wow:

I’m super allergic to dogs and had to let my aunt’s dogs out. (Usually my sis does it but she’s not home). Lol I’m going to end up sneezing soon too.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: Today, 21:12
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 21:11 I'm sneezy today
Oh dear, do you have a cold?
Allergies

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 21:27
Silas Norwood wrote: Today, 21:12
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 21:11 I'm sneezy today
Oh dear, do you have a cold?
Allergies
Ah, hope they clear up soon!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:26 EMMY! :wow:

I’m super allergic to dogs and had to let my aunt’s dogs out. (Usually my sis does it but she’s not home). Lol I’m going to end up sneezing soon too.
Oh dear. I have never met someone alergic to animals. I hope you get better? or whatever they say to allergic people?

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium