Let's Chat!
Oh dear, do you have a cold?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Me too! Hope you get better soon!
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"
Let's Chat!
*wiggles online*
Let's Chat!
Heyyyy
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"
Let's Chat!
EMMY! 
I’m super allergic to dogs and had to let my aunt’s dogs out. (Usually my sis does it but she’s not home). Lol I’m going to end up sneezing soon too.
I’m super allergic to dogs and had to let my aunt’s dogs out. (Usually my sis does it but she’s not home). Lol I’m going to end up sneezing soon too.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Allergies
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
Ah, hope they clear up soon!Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 21:27Allergies
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Oh dear. I have never met someone alergic to animals. I hope you get better? or whatever they say to allergic people?Avery Gray wrote: Today, 21:26 EMMY!
I’m super allergic to dogs and had to let my aunt’s dogs out. (Usually my sis does it but she’s not home). Lol I’m going to end up sneezing soon too.
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium