Picnic Mood
The afternoon sun produced a warm, golden light over the Hogwarts grounds, while a soft breeze carried a faint smell of flowers. Jessica Matthews had picked a quiet place under a big tree close to Black Lake for a picnic with Laura.
She laid a pastel checkered blanket on the grass, smoothing out the edges before putting a wicker basket in the centre. The basket contained the freshly made sandwiches, an apple pie, chocolate frogs, and a small packet of biscuits. Next to the basket there were two bottles of pumpkin juice, together with a pair of neatly folded napkins and small plates.
Jessica had also gathered a few small wildflowers and put them in a tiny glass jar to decorate the spot where they were having their picnic. Turning round to look at her arrangement, she seemed quite pleased with herself.
"There," she said in a soft voice, making a little adjustment to one of the plates, "it's simple, nice, and completely perfect; though maybe I have gone a bit too far with the food."
She looked again into the basket to make sure all was in order. I wonder whether Laura likes apple pie as much as I do. Oh, I really hope she does too!
Having finished adjusting the blanket, Jessica got under the tree and pulled her knees up, then rested her chin on her palm.
She looked towards the distant castle entrance.
She took a chocolate frog packet, held it between her fingers and then put it back into the basket.
Well, at least I'm not alone while I'm waiting, she thought, as she looked at the tempting spread before her.
For the moment Jessica enjoyed the peaceful surroundings and looked forward to a lovely afternoon with her friend.
@Laura Büttner
She laid a pastel checkered blanket on the grass, smoothing out the edges before putting a wicker basket in the centre. The basket contained the freshly made sandwiches, an apple pie, chocolate frogs, and a small packet of biscuits. Next to the basket there were two bottles of pumpkin juice, together with a pair of neatly folded napkins and small plates.
Jessica had also gathered a few small wildflowers and put them in a tiny glass jar to decorate the spot where they were having their picnic. Turning round to look at her arrangement, she seemed quite pleased with herself.
"There," she said in a soft voice, making a little adjustment to one of the plates, "it's simple, nice, and completely perfect; though maybe I have gone a bit too far with the food."
She looked again into the basket to make sure all was in order. I wonder whether Laura likes apple pie as much as I do. Oh, I really hope she does too!
Having finished adjusting the blanket, Jessica got under the tree and pulled her knees up, then rested her chin on her palm.
She looked towards the distant castle entrance.
She took a chocolate frog packet, held it between her fingers and then put it back into the basket.
Well, at least I'm not alone while I'm waiting, she thought, as she looked at the tempting spread before her.
For the moment Jessica enjoyed the peaceful surroundings and looked forward to a lovely afternoon with her friend.
@Laura Büttner
𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪.
𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔞𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔦𝔱.
Picnic Mood
Laura walked out the doors towards the big tree by the lake where she already saw the basket blanket and of course Jessica her bestie even though Jessica was a year older than her they were still best friends. She arrived there and sat down on the cool grass. She looked into the basket. " Hmm my favourite apple pie and chocolate frogs and sandwiches ! Laura exclaimed. She took out a chocolate frog and opened it it hoped out and jumped onto the ground. " Hey where are you going Laura laughed. She caught it and bit into it. Soo good she whispered while munching on the chocolate. She looked out onto the lake and said " what is on the sandwiches ? I love apple pie what about you. She poured her self a cup of ice cold pumpkin juice. The flowers are really pretty I brought some things to draw or we can make flower crowns what do you say she said to her best friend Jessica who she also called Jess or Jessie or just J. Laura opened her bag and started digging in it. She pulled out two canvases and some paint and brushes. Here she said.
Occ note: is it fine if I call you those names
Occ note: is it fine if I call you those names
Reducio
Mention @ Jessica Matthews
Outfit
Outfit

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe