OOC Let's Chat!

Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:44
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:33
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:04
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:33
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:06

IM GREAT!! HBU??
I'm good too!!
That's great to know :)

@Penelope Kneen oohhhh XD valid tho
I washed my hair today..it's festive season now for us..
oh yahh XD Sarasvati Pooja/Navaraathiri is coming up ! I really cant wait XD
You guys celebrate it too???

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night guys

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Laura!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Wait can prefects give you unwanted detention

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:13 Wait can prefects give you unwanted detention
Well, it can depend. If I remember correctly, they usually owl before doing it. :) (that’s what happened in the one time Av got detention.)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
What if you say no but they still give you detention

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:18 What if you say no but they still give you detention
I think if you say no they won’t give you detention because detention is supposed to be just a fun thing. IC trouble, but not OOC. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
Technically, yes, they can give you detention even if you don’t want it. That’s something you agree to by making threads that violate IC rules. Though, if you ask the staff member not to give you detention, they probably won’t, since it takes our time and effort, too ^^

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:11
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:44
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:33
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:04
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:33

I'm good too!!
That's great to know :)

@Penelope Kneen oohhhh XD valid tho
I washed my hair today..it's festive season now for us..
oh yahh XD Sarasvati Pooja/Navaraathiri is coming up ! I really cant wait XD
You guys celebrate it too???
Yup! I'm actuall Tamil so yah :D

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8