How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 See you around a lot!
PC: Vesper G. H. |
xxxxx | “People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint — it’s more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly… time-y wimey… stuff.” - The Doctor |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 first time seeing you, hey<3
welcome to the site!
edit: OH IT'S VESPER INPC HEYY 4/10 I see you a lot but I don't believe we've interacted at all?
the Ravenclaw threw me off lol I read the signature later
welcome to the site!
edit: OH IT'S VESPER INPC HEYY 4/10 I see you a lot but I don't believe we've interacted at all?
the Ravenclaw threw me off lol I read the signature later
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I wanna get a Inpc as soon as I hit the 6 month mark
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10? Seen you but we never rlly talked!
@Vivienne Throne/ @Vesper Hawkins wait you can have an INPC that goes to Hogwarts?
@Vivienne Throne/ @Vesper Hawkins wait you can have an INPC that goes to Hogwarts?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.9/10 
Nopes, you can't. I believe it's the initial stage of iNPC creation. It'll shift from showing Ravenclaw to the school Vesper intended her iNPC to go to Beauxbatons? in a few days' time, depending on the staff! @Bella Light
Nopes, you can't. I believe it's the initial stage of iNPC creation. It'll shift from showing Ravenclaw to the school Vesper intended her iNPC to go to Beauxbatons? in a few days' time, depending on the staff! @Bella Light
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 My sweet Vivienneee!!!
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hiii again lol
Ah thanks Vivi!
Ah thanks Vivi!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."