Last person to post wins!
Hmmmmm, I'm very sorry to correct you all not! but I belive I win
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Nah you wrong there
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
Last person to post wins!
Are you sure??
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Yep
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
Last person to post wins!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe