OOC Let's Chat!

Ebony Vetra wrote: Today, 15:56
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 15:53
Ebony Vetra wrote: Today, 15:44 Hmm... :whip:
What art thou planning...!?x:skeptical:
:evil: Something more evil than cleaning bathrooms, that's for sure.
Do I want to knowx:shock2:xshare me the thread link when it's out :fear:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ok will do

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 15:58
Ebony Vetra wrote: Today, 15:56
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 15:53
Ebony Vetra wrote: Today, 15:44 Hmm... :whip:
What art thou planning...!?x:skeptical:
:evil: Something more evil than cleaning bathrooms, that's for sure.
Do I want to knowx:shock2:xshare me the thread link when it's out :fear:
You absolutely do not. will do!

And @Laura Büttner, the thread may have to come out tomorrow. :sleepy:

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
Ok why should I not share it
And where will it be like a detention in the forbidden forest or something like that maybe

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

OOC Let's Chat!
:meninblack:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
:decayed:

"An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough!"

OOC Let's Chat!
:P

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
:thinking:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
lol yes I totally get that! :)

OWL me when you are free? We can come up with something then!
Mercedes Rubio wrote: Today, 15:58
Bella Light wrote: Today, 14:30 Hey Merc! How's life going? :)

We definitely need to do another RP together one day, what do u think? ^^
Mercedes Rubio wrote: Today, 14:26
Bella Light wrote: Today, 14:12 Hii! :D
Yoo, Bella!

Oh oof rlly? That's...wowwww....that's a lot! :shock: :happy:
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 14:27
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 14:25 lol The detentions are quite fun here! The staff do amazing at creating them! (Ruckus’ running one was so fun to write. :lol:)
I would get Nick in trouble expect I have seen ones where you have to weight 1500+words
I think another RP sounds cool! (I still gotta finish a starter a Lotta replies XD)

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 16:29 :thinking:
What are ypu rolling your eyes at ml?

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃