Let's Chat!
Ebony Vetra wrote: Today, 15:56Something more evil than cleaning bathrooms, that's for sure.
Do I want to knowxxshare me the thread link when it's out
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Let's Chat!
You absolutely do not. will do!Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 15:58Ebony Vetra wrote: Today, 15:56Something more evil than cleaning bathrooms, that's for sure.
Do I want to knowxxshare me the thread link when it's out
And @Laura Büttner, the thread may have to come out tomorrow.
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
Let's Chat!
Ok why should I not share it
And where will it be like a detention in the forbidden forest or something like that maybe
And where will it be like a detention in the forbidden forest or something like that maybe
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
Let's Chat!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
lol yes I totally get that! 
OWL me when you are free? We can come up with something then!
OWL me when you are free? We can come up with something then!
Mercedes Rubio wrote: Today, 15:58I think another RP sounds cool! (I still gotta finish a starter a Lotta replies XD)Bella Light wrote: Today, 14:30 Hey Merc! How's life going?
We definitely need to do another RP together one day, what do u think?![]()
Oh oof rlly? That's...wowwww....that's a lot!![]()
![]()
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 14:27I would get Nick in trouble expect I have seen ones where you have to weight 1500+wordsAvery Gray wrote: Today, 14:25 lol The detentions are quite fun here! The staff do amazing at creating them! (Ruckus’ running one was so fun to write.)
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Let's Chat!
What are ypu rolling your eyes at ml?
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃