Somber Day

Reducio
This is a continuation from a RP in The Courtyard which will be moved here.
Mentions: @Zara Blackwood
Mentions: @Zara Blackwood
She listened to the girl talk about her siblings. The girl smiled in the thought of having someone else from her family in Hogwarts with her.
"It must be really nice to have siblings." Violet commented, with a slight smile, as she looked at the Great Hall almost filling up.
The smell of food had already reached the Small Hall, and not even the firewood being burned could cover up the smell of that dinner.
She looked up as Zara mentioned her face in the Courtyard. Violet didn't really notice if she was looking sad, or not. But that made sense now. Zara probably approached her because she looked sad. "I should really smile more often" - she thought to herself, although not saying it out loud. Zara looked curious, so Violet thought of an answer, even if she wasn't sure what to answer.
"I was just a bit melancholic I guess!" she paused, looking at the fireplace "I like the Courtyard, you know? It's pretty calm in general" Violet thought a bit and continued, while smiling at the other girl"I think my expression was just matching the weather, I really wasn't sad or anything."
She admired Zara's way of expressing herself. The Gryffindor girl was much more open that Violet, in a good way. The Hufflepuff wasn't sure if Zara and her were friends, but she sure hoped so.
Somber Day
"Sometimes it is!" Zara exclaimed before her face faltered a bit,"Sometimes its hard or annoying since everyone KNOWS them its hard to get people not to see them when they look at you" Zara said softly. She loved her brother and sister sure, but there were days she wished she was the only Blackwood kid.
"Melancholic" Zara mumbled the word to herself, she had heard it before no doubt. Yet for some reason she really liked it in this moment.
"I like the courtyard too!" she exclaimed perking up to her normal mood. That normal mood being unbelievable happy and excitable, of course. What else could it be?
"You know, that would be really cool! If someone was able to reflect the weather! Like if they had special powers or something. Like if it rained and then they were able to reflect the rain back to someone or something" Zara giggled at her own words. She knew she was a little odd and out there (in the best way says her mom) and yet she loved it. Zara watched Violet a little just to see how this landed. Since in Zara's mind they had been friends since the first hello.
"Melancholic" Zara mumbled the word to herself, she had heard it before no doubt. Yet for some reason she really liked it in this moment.
"I like the courtyard too!" she exclaimed perking up to her normal mood. That normal mood being unbelievable happy and excitable, of course. What else could it be?
"You know, that would be really cool! If someone was able to reflect the weather! Like if they had special powers or something. Like if it rained and then they were able to reflect the rain back to someone or something" Zara giggled at her own words. She knew she was a little odd and out there (in the best way says her mom) and yet she loved it. Zara watched Violet a little just to see how this landed. Since in Zara's mind they had been friends since the first hello.
Somber Day

Violet looked at Zara as she talked about her siblings. Maybe it's not such a good thing. of course Violet still wish she had a brother or sister, which would probably never happen. Violet
"Well, everything has its ups and downs" she continues "I'm sure they can be a bit bothering, but it's still fun, right?"
The Hufflepuff looked at Zara as she mentioned she was also fond of the Courtyard. Violet smiled a little.
Her eyes lit up as the conversation continued.
"Yes! It would!" she smiled at the Gryffindor girl, then continued. "I do think we all reflect a bit of the weather, it does depend who we're around with, I think." she paused, glancing at the fireplace. "I wasn't melancholic in a sad way, it's more as in a sort I was pondering. Sometimes it just happens, and I think the weather affects it."
Something in Violet snapped, she looked back at Zara, and with a nervous smile, although chuckling as well, The Puff said: "This sounded a bit more dramatic than I thought it would. Honestly that's just how I see it anyways."
Violet was afraid she came out as weird, sometimes she just was a bit peculiar to the thought. In Violet's perspective, she just was a bit poetic sometimes, not exactly in a bad way, or at least that's what her parents told her.
The girl chuckled a bit at her own mind, and then looked at Zara, smiling.