Let's Chat!
Oh wow. I remembered learning those when i was younger for a very short time, it was a pain in the arse, i quitWinter Angelo wrote: Today, 13:12citizenship Economics and Society... and the Chinese Im talking abt is those ancient writingsHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 13:09what's CES??Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:59Hopefully, I still don't understand a lot in Chinese And CES
I can try and help you in Chinese... I mean I learnt Chinese when I was younger but I'm not good at it
Let's Chat!
Bye eveyone! Going completely inactive for the rest of the week!!!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Ohh byee..will miss ya!Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 13:39 Bye eveyone! Going completely inactive for the rest of the week!!!
Let's Chat!
Hi guys
waiting for my detention thread
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Is Laura ever going to learn to not break the rules
Let's Chat!
Nah not really
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
lol The detentions are quite fun here! The staff do amazing at creating them! (Ruckus’ running one was so fun to write.
)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |