OOC Let's Chat!

Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:55
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:54
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:34
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:34
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:33 Hello, um uh.. hi
hii
Hii
how r u??
Great! But I just finished 4.5h of tutor and I'm doing hw still...
Oh, that's rough, good luck!!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:55
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:55
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:54
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:34
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:34

hii
Hii
how r u??
Great! But I just finished 4.5h of tutor and I'm doing hw still...
Oh, that's rough, good luck!!!
Well, its fine, I'm gonna get used to it soon. Exam next Thursday 😭

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:56
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:55
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:55
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:54
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:34

Hii
how r u??
Great! But I just finished 4.5h of tutor and I'm doing hw still...
Oh, that's rough, good luck!!!
Well, its fine, I'm gonna get used to it soon. Exam next Thursday 😭
You'll nail the exam!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
:disguise:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:58 :disguise:
:cute:

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:57
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:56
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:55
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:55
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:54

how r u??
Great! But I just finished 4.5h of tutor and I'm doing hw still...
Oh, that's rough, good luck!!!
Well, its fine, I'm gonna get used to it soon. Exam next Thursday 😭
You'll nail the exam!!
Hopefully, I still don't understand a lot in Chinese And CES

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Another hour left before first aid (re)training is over ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:59
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:57
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:56
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:55
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:55

Great! But I just finished 4.5h of tutor and I'm doing hw still...
Oh, that's rough, good luck!!!
Well, its fine, I'm gonna get used to it soon. Exam next Thursday 😭
You'll nail the exam!!
Hopefully, I still don't understand a lot in Chinese And CES
what's CES??
I can try and help you in Chinese... I mean I learnt Chinese when I was younger but I'm not good at it

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:59
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:58 :disguise:
:cute:
:rofl:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 13:09
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:59
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:57
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:56
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:55

Oh, that's rough, good luck!!!
Well, its fine, I'm gonna get used to it soon. Exam next Thursday 😭
You'll nail the exam!!
Hopefully, I still don't understand a lot in Chinese And CES
what's CES??
I can try and help you in Chinese... I mean I learnt Chinese when I was younger but I'm not good at it
citizenship Economics and Society... and the Chinese Im talking abt is those ancient writings

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8