Let's Chat!
Oh, that's rough, good luck!!!Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:55Great! But I just finished 4.5h of tutor and I'm doing hw still...
Let's Chat!
Well, its fine, I'm gonna get used to it soon. Exam next ThursdayHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:55Oh, that's rough, good luck!!!Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:55Great! But I just finished 4.5h of tutor and I'm doing hw still...
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Let's Chat!
You'll nail the exam!!Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:56Well, its fine, I'm gonna get used to it soon. Exam next ThursdayHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:55Oh, that's rough, good luck!!!Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:55Great! But I just finished 4.5h of tutor and I'm doing hw still...![]()
Let's Chat!
Hopefully, I still don't understand a lot in Chinese And CESHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:57You'll nail the exam!!Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:56Well, its fine, I'm gonna get used to it soon. Exam next ThursdayHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:55Oh, that's rough, good luck!!!Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:55Great! But I just finished 4.5h of tutor and I'm doing hw still...![]()
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Let's Chat!
Another hour left before first aid (re)training is over
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
what's CES??Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:59Hopefully, I still don't understand a lot in Chinese And CESHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:57You'll nail the exam!!Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:56Well, its fine, I'm gonna get used to it soon. Exam next ThursdayHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:55Oh, that's rough, good luck!!!Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:55
Great! But I just finished 4.5h of tutor and I'm doing hw still...![]()
I can try and help you in Chinese... I mean I learnt Chinese when I was younger but I'm not good at it
Let's Chat!
citizenship Economics and Society... and the Chinese Im talking abt is those ancient writingsHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 13:09what's CES??Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:59Hopefully, I still don't understand a lot in Chinese And CESHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:57You'll nail the exam!!
I can try and help you in Chinese... I mean I learnt Chinese when I was younger but I'm not good at it
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |